Monday, August 31, 2009

Home at Last / for now

August 30, 2009
Arrived home today, the first thing my daughter did was to take me to Phil's where I had eggs cooked over easy. At the shelters eggs are always cooked hard boiled. Also had 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage, ham & 3 potatoe pancakes. Oh, there are some things I truly miss about civilian life. Really good food and 400 thread count sheets. Had a nice visit with my kids... went through some mail and will wrap up some of my business tomorrow morning. Then I will pop over to the D.I. and see if any of the boys are around I miss them all so much. It will give me a chance to see first hand what has changed since SunAlta shut down. Also I will be contacting the reporter I spoke of a couple of weeks ago. I'll keep you posted with the details. Blogs will probably be short while I'm on holidays. None the less it should be an interesting month... new baby coming, Ronnie's legal problems, Angels of the Road applying for charitable status... and just fun stuff in the real world. When your job is 24 hours a day 7 days a week, everything ordinary is a little exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment