Monday, July 27, 2009

conspiracy therory

July 26, 2009
I know it is early for today's blog...consider this yesterday's really really late. About this Homeless Summer Camp thingy...what if it is just a conspiracy to rid the city of homeless? I am seeing shades of Hansel & Gretal here. Think about it, city people abandoned in the wilderness. ..could it really work... yes I am becoming suspicious..
but I'm going anyway, in fact as a wilderness canoeist in my younger days I am well equipped to survive in the woods. I'm bringing extra batteries for the camera...either its summer camp or a t.v. movie. But I am so on board for what ever is coming LOL. have good day ttyl

1 comment:

  1. oooooo...better bring some protine, just in case its a cult and they try to wash your brains. :)

    ReplyDelete