Sunday, September 6, 2009

Things to do on vacation.

September 6, 2009
Well less then 1 week into my vacation; I have closed out one item of business, visited my D.I. friends twice, and welcomed a new baby boy into our family. The incorporation will have to wait until I get some donations to cover the costs. Spent some time with old friends and enjoyed hanging out with the family. Just wanted to update all you all.
While I'm home, this would be a good opportunity for you to catch up on earlier blogs which you may have missed. Or I can repost some of my favourite rants ;-) Let me know. Also I expect to do the interview early this week for Global Calgary. I will try to get a copy of the raw footage so I can post it to the website for you. I'll Tweet and Face Book with updates if you want to catch it on Global, it airs on the evening news. ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment