Friday, June 19, 2009

Assimilation Complete

June 19, 2009
In my last city the homeless first assumed I was staff, then a volunteer...I would have to tell everyone I was a client. That has all change in my new location. Day one I was taken for a user, day two I was taken for a dealer and today I hit the trifecta(sp) on my way back from a healing service at an area church I was taken to be a hooker. LOL
Today my room-mate received approval for her new place...she will be able to move in Friday next. I'm so happy for her, sadly for me I will now be playing roomie roulette. The healing service was nice but I couldn't stay long. Sheryl Bear was playing guitar and singing. People were dancing and a young man was in the corner doing katas and a sword dance. Very Asian discipline but anything that focuses our energy brings us closer to the creator. Meditation is meditation, not everyone can sit and contemplate their navel for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment