Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sharing

June 5, 2009


Today the weather turned quite chilly but it seems to be getting a little brighter again now. If it is sunny tomorrow I will have go down to the park and see if I can pick-up a little cash busking (not sure about the spelling on that). Today I withdrew some cash to pay next weeks rent, so I'm going to try to replace that a.s.a.p.. There was a neighbourhood BBQ on the other side of downtown (that is where the men's shelter and the soup kitchens are). They had a D.J. bouncy castle (the only thing in the world I'm too tall for LOL) door prizes and hotdogs. The park was filled with families in spite of the cool weather...not a lot of food but nice to just sit and watch the young ones playing. I picked-up a little dress and a hat at the clothing depot so I can go to church on Sunday. There is no room in my back pack so when I leave here I'll pass that stuff on to one of the girls at the shelter. Sharing what you can seems to be all part of the homeless experience. ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment