Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Too tired to blog

June 23, 2009
Wow, don't know why I'm so tired, weird dreams the past couple of nights, maybe that is keeping me from getting a good rest. Today was house work day so I did laundry and washed the floor in my room. Went for a long walk, checked out the other hood (north of the Greyhound station). Dinner was really good, roast beef, mashed potatoes and ceasar salad. Also two brownies which I am saving for later. And sent out much correspondence to friends old and new. Mostly emails. I sent out about 30 emails last week and only got 4 replys, so quickly forgotton ;-(. LOL It's ok I know how busy life gets and as long as people keep logging in to this site I know I'm not really alone out here. Check back tomorrow I'm sure I'll have something more interesting to chat about...ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment