Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

June 10, 2009
Well it is crunch time...I have one more night paid for in this shelter and then I have to put up more money or move on. Guess I'll take a cue from Frank Sinatra and "...see what tomorrow brings". The cute guy that works at the soup kitchen spoke to me for the first time today...not sure that should be included in the blogs LOL.
Anyway the Native community is quite small (not in numbers but in relationships) here ...today I met the niece of a man I came to know over the past few days. In the afternoon I met the son of a woman I met last week, a few days ago I found out one of my roomies is a sister to the girl who works at the SWAP drop-in. Oh yea and I met the brother of one of my DI coworkers.
Small city...small world. Have letters to write home...and emails to get out so I'll talk to you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment